Job Vacancy – Program Coordinator (AFT Foundation)
The Ali Fulhu Thuthu Foundation (AFTF) is a charity organization founded on the 23rd of November 2000. Our mission is to improve the quality of life for people in Maldives through community participation and local initiatives.
AFTF is seeking qualified, dedicated and self-motivated professionals’ to apply for the post of Programme Coordinator in our Foundation.
Summary of Key Functions
• Provision of project management/administration support
• Support to knowledge building and knowledge sharing
• Completion of A’ level
• Relevant experience in project management field
• Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc)
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written in both English and Dhivehi languages
• Availability to travel (field work)
• Ability to work independently and as a team member
Starting salary: MVR 7,000.00 (excluding allowances). Based on work performance selected candidate is entitled for an increment in salary after completion of interim period of 3 months.
Deadline for applications is 5th March 2015 before 1400hours. Applications with CV, copies of academic certificates, recommendation letters and copy of National ID card should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
AFTF will not accept incomplete applications. Interviews will be granted only to short- listed candidates.
For further clarifications or queries pls call + (960) 3322475 OR visit our site: www.aftfoundation.org / Facebook page: Ali Fulhu Thuthu Foundation (AFTF) / twitter @AFT_F